Do you like what you read? Do you want to help us expand our efforts to amplify the voices of individuals behind bars who are so much more than their criminal “labels”? Do you believe in second chances for all? Then please donate what you can, via our fiscal sponsor, the Justice Policy Institute.
Your donation will help defray the cost of:
- The travel costs of our co-founder, Pam Bailey, as she visits network members in federal prison.
- The costs of communicating by phone and email with network members. (YES, prisons charge for this!)
- Newspaper subscriptions for the people in our network.
- Transcripts of phone interviews with network members.
- Stipends for incarcerated members and returned citizens who serve as network point people.